Effective January 1, 2018, Jura Canada Service has implemented a fixed pricing structure, moving in line with Jura World Service Standards.
SERVICE for all home line machines
Service available for all residential machines– only in our Montréal Center Service located 10118, boul. Saint-Laurent.
|Service without parts replaced
(Cleaning and Decacilfying).
|Service with parts replaced
|Repair for machines over 6 years of age
(from date of production or date of Purchase/
proof of purchase required)
(Estimate will be provided prior to servicing)
|Minimum 95 $
All Prices are subject to applicable taxes. Prices do not include shipping and insurance cost.
An additional charge of 20% will be added for units opened by unauthorized persons.
A warranty after service of 12 months will apply to any parts replaced during repair. The external machine parts and transport cost will be charged in addition.
THE SERVICE INCLUDES
- Entry computer diagnostic
- identification of the failure
- exchange of defect components
- decalcifying, cleaning, and testing of all functions
- exit diagnostic with Jura Animation System
- final cleaning.
When it is possible for the service department to perform “Same Day” service an additional 20% charge will apply. The broken unit must arrive before 10 a.m.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
When sending the machine, use a sturdy, shippable cardboard box with at least 2” of bubble wrap. The carton used to ship the machine should be able to hold at least 40 lbs. Important: Any damage in transit, including scratches, breaks and indentation in the housing of the machine is NOT covered by this warranty.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Any machine NOT distributed by JURA within the CANADA.
- Any machine not purchased from an Authorized Jura Dealer. (Call our customer service department to check for authorized dealers).
- Any machine purchased through EBAY and AMAZON.
- Improper operation or failure to follow instructions contained in the manual.
- Any damage caused by neglecting and omitting maintenance, cleaning, changing filter and decalcifying cycles
- Any service or alteration performed by an unauthorized person, company or association.
- Any problems arising from accidental damage, abuse, negligence, misuse, water or fire, improper ventilation, or misuse, or any cause that is beyond the control of Jura
Damage caused by use of instant coffee or any other ingredients not allowed in this product.
SERVICE PROTECTION PLAN
Customers may also purchase additional service protection following a service where all parts inside of the machine are covered under warranty.
One Year Full Protection Plan - $95 or 3000 coffee (whichever comes first)
Two Year Full Protection Plan - $165 or 6000 coffee (whichever comes first)
WARRANTY ON NEW JURA MACHINES
JURA Canada warranties apply to Canada only.
This limited warranty covers all new JURA residential automatic coffee machines for two (2) years or up to 6 000 coffee preparations, whichever comes first.
One (1) year warranty covers Professional series Models X, XJ9, GIGA X7, GIGA W3, XS90 OT, X9 and X7)
This warranty covers all defects in materials or workmanship (parts and labor).
Jura Service Centre
10118, boul. Saint Laurent
Canada H3L 2N7
Toll Free: 1-877-521-8452